As you can see, I do not have a Fig-Jungle anymore.
I decided to take the fig-tree down, as the stem was nearly 10cm in diameter.
I got a tree surgent to remove it and kill the roots.
Just look the space on the patio. And the light in my Livingroom, wow.
That’s not all I got rid of my leaking Fishpond and replaced it with a new ready moulded pond. That’s fine except, my ponds are suffering of blanket weed and I do not seem to be able to remove it. I have to, once a month, use a rake to fish out the weed. I then add some special weed killer, but it’s not very successful. I think once the leaves of the waterlily has wilted we (my gardener) will replant/repot the waterlilies. Maybe that will work! Here is a picture of the two ponds.
For those in the know,
notice, the missing camper (in the background).